Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 7, 2009

Info Post
Yesterday was a grey, rainy day - much better for staying indoors then trekking across the city to walk around looking into shops - so I stayed home and worked on cleaning... The main focus- my closet ... which was... a disaster. A mish mosh of cotton sundresses and winter wools all heaped up in a pile. I lugged what might have been 100 lbs of clothing back to California last month and it's just been sitting around.

Specimen A.

Dirty Secrets


Yes. I'm embarrassed to be showing that. But, it's real. Actually I might have moved some of the clothing off the floor onto the pile for the picture so I wouldn't be so ashamed at how rats nesty that closet got.

BUT! Check out Specimen B !

Sweaters are folded and stacked by color!

IMG_4121


IMG_4134


And the clothing is off the floor! (actually, I lie - there's still a small pile that I'm not sure what to do with because I have no space to fit a single hanger on that rack - not even if I really try)

And I finally got around to putting up my grandmother's sewing samples!

IMG_4126


Oh, and that pretty crocheted flower light pull - I picked that up at that lovely store I went to on Wednesday. It's so sweet, there's a little thimble inside the flower to keep its shape!

OH! And don't fret, I'm dragging my boyfriend to that lovely shop today! The sun is shining and the photos will come out much nicer!! You'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment