Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 21, 2009

Info Post

Tolouse hasn't been his lively self lately.The other night I was convinced that he was dying because he was floating on his side the way fish do when they die. The next day he seemed fine again so I figured he probably just swallowed a big bubble that made him float like that. However, today I found him lifeless under a leaf of his plant. I knocked on the glass and made waves in the water to wake him up but didn't get any response. When I finally put some food in the water he woke up and swam up to eat, so he's still alive! I'm still worried though. I could never just flush him down the toilet. That just seems like such a tragic ending for such a useless fish-life. Hopefully he's just got some kind of fish-flu and will be better next week!

I'm still very preoccupied with my studies, and I'm still having trouble uploading new pictures. I'll make the blog funnier to read after Christmas!

Img source: screenshot from Perfect Blue

*Changed the image because I found out that the photographer did not their pictures spread

0 comments:

Post a Comment