Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 28, 2009

Info Post
let your I-pod tell your future. Shuffle songs for each question and write down the first line.


Old I-pod look from 2008

What do I look like?

Once there was a day, we were together all the day. (Let me go - heaven 17)

What will my future job be?

Nestor va al trabajo feliz y contento (Nestor el Cyborg - Aviador dro)

What do my friends really think of me?

Laissez parler les p'tits papiers (les petits papiers - Serge Gainsbourg)

What first impression do you get from me?

Summertime, and the living easy. (Summertime - Billi Holiday)

Will I get married?

Cuizinier avec ton petit sexe entoure de poils roux (Je veux te voir - Yelle)

How will I die?

Well you treat me like a child (My love for you wont let you down - Natalie)

What's my mission in life?

Stay out super late tonight, picking apples, making pies (fake empires - the national)

What are people saying about me behind my back?

Crack that whip, give the past the slip (Whip it - Devo)

How good is my sexlife?

Jesus help me find my proper place (Jesus - the velvet underground)

What's the meaning of life?

Yeah bring me champagne when I'm thirsty. (marijuana hemp bluse - Muddy waters)

0 comments:

Post a Comment