Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, November 16, 2009

Info Post

Photography by Edwin 

As mentioned a few posts previously I was having a dilemma as to whether I should grow my hair as a blond or a brunette. On Friday I finally took the plunge and dyed my hair back to it's original dark brunette shade and I have to say I'm delighted with the result! Although I really enjoyed being a blond for two years I feel more at home with my natural colour and definitely more myself. So thank you for all your advice and lovely comments that helped make this decision.

Above are some lovely pics by New York based photographer Edwin Tse, a close friend of a dear customer who Nadinoo may work with in the future. He has such a fabulous portfolio of work of which I'm sure I will draw more inspiration from in the future, I hope you enjoy his work! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment