Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, June 18, 2010

Info Post

I can't really get into the whole beauty thing - makeup bores me and I usually only wear some mascara - but the one aspect of the beauty industry that does incite some level of interest is fragrance. I have to admit that many of my choices are based on the bottle (superficial much?), or are simply given to me - right now on my dresser are Flora by Gucci, Cacharel's Scarlett, Stella Nude and The Beautiful Mind. I would probably buy that scent based on the back story alone - I interviewed the nose behind it once and he was very cool, explaining that he created the fragrance as a reaction to gross celebrity scents - he wanted one that celebrated smart, talented women, "someone who actually has got a real skill". He collaborated with a Grandmaster of Memory, and the smell itself is meant to bring back memories - to me, it smells like childhood summers. What are your favourite scents?

0 comments:

Post a Comment