Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Info Post

Jay Z - "Hello Brooklyn" from Gregory Solenström on Vimeo.



Oh wow, so this is my 1000th post!

Sitting on the rooftop of my apartment here in Brooklyn, New York. Life is smiling my way and I feel relaxed, I feel very happy. Looking back for a second remembering what started as a diary on profile pages then became a blog on Myspace, turned into this blog that got me in my very first runway shows and supported me to make Mykromag happen.

I can say I'm very happy to be where I am today, being 22, knowing all that's going to happen and curious to found out the parts I haven't thought of yet. If the future is now, let her start from this very moment. I feel more ready then ever! Amen.


Video by VIMEO / JAY-Z & SFX

0 comments:

Post a Comment