Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, June 20, 2010

Info Post
And as the Summer kicks in, menswear designers show the collections for next Spring 2011. So far, lots of leather and pretty nudes. This with flowers and pop-colors. Seems like a lovely Spring 2011 for me so far! :)

Here are my favorite picks:




Burberry
No season without Burberry coats. Above my favorite, the leather jackets from Srping 2010 are amazing! And hey, did you see the black treckings/trousers for men? Leather! Love.






Costume National
Lovely nude colors are Costume National this season. Great styling as well, on the list!





Jil Sander
I may not be the most colorful person, no. I may not wear any color myself lately, no. But I can't go under/over/around this Jil Sander collection by Raf Simons, it's so simply yet so strong. The lines, the hot colors, the casting, the whole eye-catching feel and mostly, the flower shirts. Musthaves.

(For all the color items, see men dot style dot come, trust me: brilliant!)






Versace
Great suits, great great suits! And strong black and white prints. Not so sure about the styling and maybe I would say too rock-a-billy - let other designers do that - but the items in this collection are really good. Deff on my list for editorials!


PS. Missoni may have showed a great menswear collection, looking at the presentation and all. The lookbook on men dot style dot come is however to cry your eyes out this bad. Trust me, the collection looks waay better, seriously! And, have you guys seen Emporio Armani? The end is the-the-best. Have to find some better pics. x



Photos by MEN.STYLE.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment