Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, June 27, 2010

Info Post
More designers, more collections, more shows.

And as Lanvin completely blew me away, the shapes, the fabrics, wow. I also heard Damir Doma was sublime, which I should check out in a second. Eitherway, here's a small selection of my new favorites, enjoy.






Dior Homme
Good show, great pieces, lovely asian models at the end, etc. The clothes look like they we're flying on the runway, gorgeous movement and so one. I would love to meet Kris and have a chat, it feels as if this collection is a pre something mucho bigger.







Lanvin
If only I was at this show, wow. Look at the new volumes, the choices of fabrics, the color-picks, the movement, all the details and the mix of punk meets class. I'm deeply in love and simply, wow. The last photos above, the black coat, took my breath away, it's seriously out of control, wow. Thank you Alber and Lucas, thank you.







Raf Simons
Tight up and wide below, the silhouette the designer is showing up this season. Mostly sleeveless and very classic, white shirt with a tie and great trousers, wide ones to be exact. Shirts included, and so one. Always good, Raf rocks.



Photos by STYLE.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment