Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Info Post
What happened? Did I had a blog-burn-out? A blog-I'm-so-over-it? I dunno. All I remember is whenever I tried to blog, I rather didn't. Or well, ended up having a zillion drafts and no real posts. Maybe it was the week everything happened or maybe it was time for a break, I dunno.

Last week I told a friend I gave up on blogging. I've been doing it forever, from all the profile pages where I was writing down a diary to Myspace 5/6 years ago and eventually here on blogger dot com. I also said I now Tweet a lot and that Twitter may have kicked Blogger's ass. Maybe that's still true, maybe it's not.

As for now, lots of things have happened and for some reason I can't find these couple of months back. No photos of the moments nor my opinion and mind-walk. I guess this means, I miss my blog and I simply miss blogging.

So let's do a small update, for all of you who may like me being back writing and bullshitting on my blog and for myself so whenever I want to look back, it only takes a minute and all is here. Hopsa, here we go again! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment