Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Info Post
Nothing very exciting has happened around here worthy of photographing. No cool day trips, nice outfits, new findings... Nothin'.
No. Wait. I take that back I found this nice rack at a garage sale in my neighborhood last weekend. I was hoping to make the designated 1385 rack, but it's too short. So, I put my blouses and shorter jackets on it.

new blouse rack


It's sitting in my living room because well, I have a bunch of boxes and random things I didn't feel like dealing after unpacking (10 months ago...) that are piling up on my closet. Trying to slowly clean that out ... And in the mean time I've ruthlessly parted with some nice things that are now on etsy. Lots of random things. Hopefully more tomorrow! Who knows.







But tomorrow there will definitely be lots and lots of photos of this little white flufferpup!

floor mop

0 comments:

Post a Comment