Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, June 18, 2010

Info Post






Photography DUY QUOC VO
Styling SONNY GROO

Hair STEF RALBOVSKY & MIRANDA RAVELLI
Makeup LISELOTTE VAN SAARLOOS

Models, ANGELIQUE, BART, BYRON, DOMINIQUE, EDDY, GIANNI, JAY,
LARA, MARIJN, MICHA, NAI-SAM, ROB, SARA, SHONA & WARD

Special Thanks to MARLEEN HEERES FOR CATERING & STUDIO UMSJATKA


The first thing that popped in my head when Blend told me the Music Issue was next, was a huge group-story. However, with no budget and a deadline around the corner I wasn't really sure how to pull this off. Eventually it turned out that when having enthusiastic people around you, there is always a way.

My very first big group-story, it was once of the best shoots ever, the most fun and I can't, seriously, can't wait to do another one. Maybe on location this time, somewhere in the sun, ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment