Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Info Post
dirty feets and colourful hats

Untitled-4

Untitled-5

tumblr53

My apologies for not delivering the substantial entries previously promised! I am presently taking a much needed brain break from writing up business proposals (actually quite fun)! I've no desire to jinx the outcome of my proposal so I wont be mentioning what it is that I am proposing until the green flag has been put out but if you could be so generous as to cross your fingers I would be very much indebted to you! I've done little more than work on business projects (and read subway horror stories) since returning home but after getting this next batch of items in the shop will hopefully be able to slow down and enjoy some of New York's free summer entertainment offerings. New York friends what are some of your favourite summer activities? Last Sunday we ventured out to The Rockaways for a beach picnic and have been taking leisurely sunset strolls over the Williamsburg Bridge (when my feet are not exploding with summer blisters). Which brings me to my next question, where on earth do you find comfortable, affordable, fairly manufactured footwear (a tall order I'm sure)? My modest collection of second hand shoes have been thoroughly destroyed living here (and I mean thorough, I don't think I have one pair of proper walking flats without generous holes in the sole leaving my feet with a handsome layer of filth at the end of each day). I'd love a proper pair of sandals as I accidentally ripped the straps off of my only pair while hiking in Arizona. I am a bull in a china shop when it comes to apparel, absolutely hopeless.

Pictured above are the latest shop listings of the sparkly and shamelessly girly variety (or rather, will be the latest shop listings once I've put them up which should happen shortly after writing this). I know I said that I would try to keep shop talk to a minimum on this blog but the shop has been a bit slow so far this week and the extra eyeballs would be great! Also will be putting a few older shop items on sale! I think I'm getting the hang of etsy, I hope I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment