Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Info Post
I'm afraid I'll be going again tomorrow, so there is a possibility that this will be the last blog post in at least 2 weeks. We're going to London for Carl's cousins wedding and when we get home, we'll be at the Swedish coast for a week. I have a really cute dress for the wedding that I'll show when I get back! ;)

Stockholm is really hot this week! Yesterday I lay in the park all day reading books and eating sandwiches. A great way to stay cool is to wear long and lose skirts. They really do cool your legs as you walk. I've also been wearing hats all summer to avoid getting burned by the sun. I can never find a pair of sunglasses that suit me, but the hat is a great substitute for shades!

So here's what I'm wearing on a hot day. (I realise that the colour isn't the best, but I mainly stay in the shade anyway ;) )





Hat: Thrifted in Berlin
Top: Borrowed from sister
Skirt: Grandmother's old
Bag: Gift
Shoes: Vedins skor


My mother's Peony

0 comments:

Post a Comment