Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 17, 2010

Info Post




Alexander Wang
It's another great collection with a zillion musthaves. The boy knows what we want, even for us guys. I hope he launches an unisex or menswear collection anytime soon. Right?








Bottega Veneta
Sneaker for women, baggy jeans and wide trousers/suits. And then, Bottega Veneta, tumbs up!




Celine. Phoebe. Enough.








Givenchy
Not for no reason the leader these days. And this is only my favorite part of the collection.








Missoni
The first thing that popped in my head was, oh fucking wow. This is a-mazing. The print, the africa-inspired jewels, the colors, the message, beyond strong. Love love it.




Marc Jacobs
I don't share his taste, I don't think his collection will become my favorite. However, the casting, the styling, the clothing themselves, well-well-done. Really, it's a really pretty, wearable, eye-catching and stunning collection.






Proenza Schouler
How can I just not love them? I do hope they keep the metalic-thing going. Really nice.






Stella McCartney
One of the most amazing collections I've seen in a while. Go to style dot com and check it yourself, it's flawless!









The Row
The right basics, cuts and musthaves. Nothing that won't make you feel good, this is modern luxery in a really cool way.



Photos by STYLE.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment