Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Info Post

outfit details:
navy jacket with perfect striped lining: H&M
sunglasses: Rehoboth Beach, MD
70s blue floral dress: from Certex and soon to be added to a Spring shop update!
creamy sheer tights: U.O.
Tan wedges: Modcloth


I can't believe it's already been a week since my last post! Its officially that time of year again, when exams and essays and piles of school readings are upon me, and I don't even notice that a week has gone by since the last time I had time to sit on the couch watching Arrested Development and blogging and eating grilled cheeses with Lola by my side! I spent the most wonderful afternoon visiting possible future apartments with Mike today! Which we followed up with a picnic in the park! And coffees and a walk around his neighborhood looking at bikes and guitars and vintage shops that are filled with loads of charming (albeit overpriced) junky goodness!



We ended up in Westmount Park right around sundown when the light was so pretty we would have been crazy not to stop and take some blog photos! Plus I was wearing my brand new Modcloth shoes which just came in the mail yesterday and which are so much comfier than I ever expected they would be! I guess I thought that such a slanty wedge would sort of make my weak and whiny ankles wobble and that I'd stumble and fall down a lot, but I felt ever so graceful walking around on grass and climbing big oddly shaped trees in them! And they're the first really spring timey pair of shoes I've got this season, and with the miraculous weather we've been having here (no snow in March!) I sort of had to wear them out right away in case a mid March blizzard hits and ruins all my Spring time hopes and dreams!



Anyway it was just one of those wonderful days when even the pile of school work in the back of your mind doesn't really bother you because you're just having so much fun! Both Mike and I have been so deep into work and school obligations recently that we've barely had time for things like walking through parks making inappropriate jokes in front of children, or driving around the fancier neighborhoods and scaring old snobby rich ladies by pretending to yell at them from inside our car when they cut us off! (They're so easy to get a rise out of!)....It was just a totally spontaneous Wednesday afternoon, and although it was fruitless as far as apartment hunting goes, it was totally wonderful in terms of perfect Springtimey afternoons! I don't know if it was a little bit of St Patricks day spirit that had the whole city sort of buzzing today, but there was definitely a little extra skip in everyone's step!



0 comments:

Post a Comment