Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 15, 2010

Info Post
thelovedone

Hello friends, I am much recovered (though still experiencing more booger production than I care for). Thank you again for all your warm wishes of health! I've made this tumblr to fill with news about the shop so as to avoid bombarding this blog in future. I have the first collection all set to go and a second in the works (something extra special for you brides to be and white dress enthusiasts).

Alas, we are still without small furry companions. The rain has kept us and our kitty lady indoors and we've not had a chance to deliver our adoption forms as a result. By the end of this week though (brain fist shake) I better have kittens or promise of kittens!

On a final note, my partner in LA is on the look-out for an intern (unpaid at present as we're a bit unpaid as well) to help around the office. Duties include drooling (and then steaming drool) on delicious vintage attire, sewing minor repairs and lounging around the laundromat eating oreos and reading year old copies of "O" magazine. If this sounds of interest to you let me know! It would be rather informal and something to hopefully inspire you in your own creative endeavors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment