Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Info Post


I suppose that this post requires me to admit that I'm absolutely horrible at keeping up with music. I should probably be better at it, seeing as Mike is a musician, and he is always discovering new artists, but I'm just so lazy and I never go to shows and I don't have a radio, or cable, so I don't really even know where I'd find out about all the great music there is out there, and that is why I rely on dear friends like Libby! Libby is the one who introduced me to two of my most favouritest bands a couple of years ago (though I was extra late on discovering these bands too) Matt Pond PA and The National, and just today she sent me an e-mail with this video attached and I haven't been able to stop listening to it since!
So a big old thank you is in order to Libby for sending me tunes that I quickly add to my roster of ten artists - now eleven - which I over play on repeat and drive Mike crazy with!
And while we're talking about this video....could it make me want Summer to come any faster?

0 comments:

Post a Comment