Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Info Post




Last weekend, when the weather was actually feeling spring-like, my boyfriend and I took a drive to the wondrous region that is Scranton, PA. We made a very much anticipated stop at Old Good Things, to take a gander through their labyrinth of endless, well, old really good things. There's something about getting lost in sun drenched aisles flooded with antiques, old wooden chairs dangling 20 feet above your head, and the dusty confusion of a fine cob webbed warehouse, that endlessly pleases me. I feel at home, which may not say much for my deficiency in the ability to organize my mess of a space, alas, the subtle disarray of artifacts stacked about, speaks louder to my inspiration hungry head than a well organized showroom of neatly tailored, and color coordinated rarities. The possibility for good mistakes is far greater.

After enjoying a classy can of Genny beer and attempting mastery of the unicycle in the sunny yard of friend and owner of Around Town Bicycles, Rich, we naturally found an abandoned train track as the pleasant backdrop to introduce you to my Let Them Eat Meringue Pleated Dress in Black Silk; now for sale here!
x

vintage hat~ guil antiguedades
boy~not for sale or rent


0 comments:

Post a Comment