Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 11, 2010

Info Post
Here's all of today's shop loot...

Today's update, pt. 1

. . .

Today's update, pt. 2

. . .

update3

. . .

update4

. . .



Much more to come! Tomorrow I hope to have the black dresses up - there's only 4 left though... I stole 2 for myself!!! Then a Blue and Red update, probably Monday/Tuesday.

So! Starting now until tomorrow - Friday the 12th at 3:00 PM (Pacific Time) I'll be doing a Flea Market style bartering sale for some of the older items in my shop. I first heard about this type of thing from the lovely Adelaide's Homesewn where she did something called "Ask Me Anything"

So, basically - here's how it'll work. I have a section in my etsy shop called "The Fleas" with items that are up for bartering - pick your fancy from that section and send me a message with an offer price. I'll write you back and either accept that price or offer a different one. If you agree on that price then I'll reserve the Item for you until 3:00! One thing to remember is that the item has to be purchased and paid for by 3! And of course the golden rule of the flea market applies - the more you buy the more you save - so don't be shy and shop away!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment