Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Info Post
Photobucket

War Effort dress from Nineteen Thirty Five Vintage
Leather Wedges from Skin & Wood
Straw Hat from Looks Vintage


I think I'd wear this outfit on a bike ride somewhere out in the country. I'd throw a quilt in my front basket and somehow have Robert Johnson playing from the air. It would all be very cliche. But perfect.

Photobucket

Silk PeterPan Collar Blouse from friends of mine at Young Captive Vintage (modeled by my best friend!)
Black ankle Boots from Principessa Micranie
Floral Flouncy Shorts from Allen Company Inc


This would definitely be a weekend outfit. Some slouchy off white socks popping out of the top of those boots, and maybe a brooch and a side pony tail. It makes me think of drinking iced coffees and walking around Mike's (soon to be our shared) neighborhood!
Also, two Montreal girls joined forces and put together Young Captive Vintage on Etsy which has got loads of perfect scarves and sweaters and blouses like this one! The pretty girl modeling this shirt is my long time best friend and old roomie, Stef!

Photobucket

One piece Swimsuit from Fraulein Caroline
Patchwork Skirt from Persephone Vintage
Cream Colored Cable Knit Cardigan from Thrush


This is, to me, the ultimate hot-sticky Summer day outfit, and the cardigan is perfect to transition into a night time campfire! That bathing suit is so good I might just buy it even though I can't afford it!

Photobucket

Frilly flowy perfect Summer dress from Young Captive
Suede Mod Boots from Lapine Ours
Brown Leather Satchel from Allen Company Inc

Another vision of beauty fro Young Captive Vintage, that dress makes me swoon! I think I'd wear this to walk around out in the country somewhere with Mike and Lola. But just so I don't look too frilly and girly, I would throw in some leather and suede to roughen it up just a little!

Photobucket

Americana Sleeveless Sailor Blouse from Decades Baltimore (SOLD)
Wooden Platform Shoes from Beekeepers Vintage

Hawaii Straw Bag from Ring and Crow


And finally this outfit, which I think is absolutely perfect for weekends at the beach and fourth of July holidays to New Hampshire....well Iguess I just said it all right there. It deserves some cotton candy, or a lobster roll, or maybe just some sand and a bucket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment