Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 26, 2010

Info Post

Click here to bid!


Click here to bid!


Click here to bid! Or visit the whole shop here!

Only two more days to bid on this lot! I'm excited to get the next round going and have settled on this Wednesday (har har har) to put up the collection of wedding/white dresses and hats! (I've snuck a few preview shots of the collection on tumblr including a video that will likely make your eyes ache, for which I apologize, I did not mean for it to be so glitchy!)

In more important news, we dropped off our kitty adoption forms! Now we wait for our perfect kitten brothers to come to us. It's happening friends, it's finally happening! Those kitty toys that my mum and dad gave to us this christmas with the same "to my first grandchild" joke will no longer be sitting neglected next to scrabble and cards. No longer will we take longing strolls through the pet aisle, no more pretending that loud street cat outside our window is invisible home kitty, no more writing about kitten desire on blog! (what now to write of?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment