Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Info Post
stripes!

stripes!

stripes!

Dear friends, you were right. You told me to go with Etsy and now I come to you humbled in agreement - yes, Etsy seems the superior internet selling spot. I erroneously assumed that fees would be lower and that there was safety in numbers with Ebay but after reviewing my first week of sales Michael Bluth's voice echoed in my head confirming that I had indeed "made a huge mistake". Foolish me! And such an easy and avoidable mistake! Had I only taken the time to read on fees! Those darn fees! Anyways, enough of that business, I just wanted to share that bit of information with you should any of you be plotting their own online shop. I've put together a little collection of stripes (including those two stripey outfits above) that I plan to put in shop tomorrow (a new shop, called My Loved One as The Loved One is spoken for on etsy).

 Tomorrow I have a little surprise for you, sweet readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment