Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 21, 2010

Info Post
I've been doing a lot of animations lately, as I'm sure some of you have noticed if you follow my flickr or if you're friends with me on facebook. I've always been a big comic book nerd and I used to make a lot of comics. But lately I've been more interested in animation (Since it's the same princips but in a different media). I've applied for an animation school in Sweden and hope to continue (and advance!) with some kind of animations in the future. I will also be competing with one of my films at a festival in April which is really fun! I'll update if i win anything (although I doubt it since my film is 2,5 minutes long...). But that's what I've been up to lately, and I guess it has taken a lot of time away from my regular blog posts. I'll be a better updater soon, I promise!

Latex


Dance for you


Motel Lovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment