Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 21, 2010

Info Post
working feet taking a break

Nine auctions now up in the shop! Ebay has proven much harder to navigate than I had imagined and now wish I had taken your advice and gone to easy etsy route! Am extremely relieved that that's finished though (and with minimal mistakes I hope?). If you win an item over 50 dollars send me a message letting me know that you read this blog and I'll send along little extra something for you!

This week I answered a few questions for one of my favourite blogging ladies Tara-Lynn! You can read the interview here (part one) and here (part two). Make sure to take a tour of her blog and shop as they are both full of eye candy (shots of her most beauteous family, gorgeous film stills, and cozy handmade knits). Tara-Lynn, you're a wonderful lady and I hope that one day we can share a sofa and a bowl (or two, or three) of popcorn while watching our film favourites.

It's time for me to take a much needed break from this computer and re-adjust my eyes to the 3-D world. I hope you enjoy the listings! (Friends who applied for the internship in LA, I've not forgotten you, I'll be getting back to all of you this week, thanks!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment