Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 21, 2010

Info Post



Thanks to Italian Glamour Magazine for the feature! Sorry for the crude scan...


Here is the translated interview we did for those of you who don't read Italian:

Glamour: What does it mean to be a trend hunter today?
Krystal Simpson: Knowing what you personally like, the rest doesn't matter.

G: Which is the most hot "trendy" city at the moment?
K: I don’t know what’s newly trendy, but I can always answer New York and be right on.

G: When a fashion creation is truly innovative?
K: When you can’t tell who or what it was copied from.

G: What fashion will be like in the future?
K: I’m sure it will just keep on cycling.

G:Do you look to any specific inspiration when you put your outfit together?
K:Whatever is clean in my suitcase.

G: Where do you take inspiration from?
K: Musicians in the 60‘s and 70‘s, especially Keith Richards. I also love taking bits from movies like Annie Hall and Performance, Girl on a Motorcycle, Ciao! Manhattan, and Gimme Shelter.

G: Who is the most visionaire fashion designer right now?
K:Balmain is really killing it right now, and so is Alexander Wang, I also really love all the designer collaborations going on right now--and not because I am working on a bag of my own right now, wink wink.

G: Which is the most innovative upcoming trend?
K: Social media

0 comments:

Post a Comment