Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 11, 2010

Info Post
Hannah_06

Hannah_05

Hannah_09

This cold is relentless and refuses to let me out of the house without promise of a dripping nose and growly throat (which is actually fine by me as generally I sound like a small child and the geriatric smoker is a welcome change). As a result I've spent a lot of time perusing the internet looking at blogs (though not commenting much as my last post is evidence of my present intellectual shortcomings) watching videos of dogs freaking out to the law and order theme (also watching law and order), taking digital tours of museums and being consistently outbid on ebay hat lots (much to my chagrin). Landon, however, has been productive and has been daily updating The Company of People (take a gander, lots of great sculpture and collage work).

Today we venture out, hanky in hand, to hand in adoption forms for our future fluffy housemate, wish us luck! This (important cat videos) is old news but just in case and because I wanted to leave you with something from this otherwise flat entry! Kittens!

0 comments:

Post a Comment