Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Info Post
The 'ol shop has been updated today! And if I do say so myself, there's some nice things in there! It's warm and the windows are all open and I'm excited for lazy warm weather dressing days, the ones where you let the dress do the talking and all you have to do is add shoes.

This is me and one of my favorite dresses and and some of the shop's loot. Precariously hanging loot... but this is how my entire apartment is! The dress is from Bobby's ... Best length. Best color combination. Best skirt and neckline shape. I wish allll of my dresses looked like this!!!

IMG_2800

favorite dress


and this is a very accurate representation of how I spend most of my etsy working days!

how i spend my days

best!


Jadite. Iced tea. Perfect combination! I highly recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment