Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Info Post
Today's fashion can easily be mixed with vintage or thrifted clothes, but sometimes they might need some adjusting to suit a modern look. When you go out thrifting, you should always keep in mind the possibilities of modification. In the look below I'm wearing a 70's skirt that originally was really long. My sister (who I'm borrowing the skirt from) cut it off to make it look cute and modern. Long skirts are hard to wear unless you're really tall (I incurrage tall and curvy girls to wear them! it looks so hot on big girls!) so for those of us who prefer shorter skirts, keep in mind that it's not a crime to edit the lenght. The sweater I'm wearing is a great sweater but a bit plain, so in order to spice it up I but a chain on it. Putting the chain between your collarbones will give an elegant look, while placing them between your breasts will give more of a sexy and bold feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment