Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 29, 2010

Info Post


Here are a few of my new pieces I've just added to the shop, not including the adorable foxy belt, sadly, I know! My grandmother bought this patent leather and gold fox belt about 40 years ago, and just recently, generously handed it down to me. Charlie and Sam in Brooklyn, alerted me that they will be carrying a pretty similar reproduction of this belt quite soon, so contact them if interested!

Now, back to my new pieces that I am quite excited about, The Scalloped Crop Top (also available in black) and The Silk Pocketed Tap Shorts. Available in XS, S, M and L.

Right now these pieces are at a special pre-spring price so have a looksie at my boutique for more info and also take advantage of 50% off my Razzle Dazzle Tap Shorts and Red Velvet Scalloped Shorts. Price already reduced on etsy : )
xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment