Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Info Post

images from here and here

About a week ago, when I was writing about The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, I admitted to having a major she-crush on Lily Cole. Well, since then I've come to the realization that I think I have far more "girl crushes" than I do male ones! Tennessee Thomas is right up there at the top of my list of favourite females to stalk on street style blogs. Really it all comes down to my wondering what it must be like to be so effortlessly stylish and to be friends with all the other effortlessly stylish girls out there! To do fun things like make short films for Lula with my gal pals, and to show up on street style blogs looking all adorable with a little basket purse...Plus I think I have to think it's awesome that she's a drummer since Mike is a drummer and he goes crazy for girl drummers!


images from here and here

I'm just so in awe of these girls who all pose for pictures together at these fantastic events and do really creative things with their lives and seem to have so much fun all the time! Mind you, I have loads of fun doing the things I do, and to be honest I'd be awful at being one of them because I have a tendency to fall asleep around 11pm every night and to shy away from parties because I just get really awkward around people I don't know very well. But it could be fun to fill Tennessee's wonderful little saddle shoes just for a day!


image from here

I've actually been doing a whole lot more online shopping than I should be doing recently, but most of the things I'm buying are in preparation for Spring time and two very exciting trips I have planned! One to visit a friend I made this Summer, and another to check out the University of British Columbia campus in case (fingers crossed) I get in and would be moving there in the Fall! It's going to be tough not to post about my new finds before then, but I really do wanna try to save them until then since I won't be able to do much more shopping until then, and having new outfits to wear on a trip makes it that much more exciting! Plus I'm sure that me and mystery friend will be taking LOADS of blog photos together when I visit, so I'll need some fresh wardrobe changes for sure!


Images from here and here

Back to homework distractions, it's probably the first time since I started school that I'm ahead on school work and I'd like to try to keep it that way. I do have a pretty exciting interview planned with a really wonderful Etsy seller later this week so at least I have something exciting to post about!




image from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment