Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Info Post


This 1930's vintage, sea creature-
esque, sequin hat is from my absolute favorite vintage boutique, Gil Antigüedades, in Buenos Aires, off of Plazza Dorrego. If you ever find yourself down south, do step into this unexpected wonderland, spanning 3 stories of meticulously preserved wearable treasures.

The owner,
María Inés Gil, who treated me like I was her precious first born, told me she had been collecting vintage clothes since she was 15. So have I, alas, I can safely say, my collection will forever be envious of hers. The prices were reasonable, and the atmosphere, a dream drenched in dusty rose, was all consuming, which is probably why I required 3 visits to the shop during my Argentinian adventure.

More treats from Gil
Antigüedades to be posted soon.


~ The Pickford Onesie spring sample {blue} is available here ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment