Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 17, 2010

Info Post
Since it was my birthday this Friday, I figure it'd me nice to show you what I got! From Carl I got a super cute cat figure (my favourite present!) and a card-game for learning French. From Carl's mother I got two T-shirts (both adorable!) and from my mother I got a Kate Moss perfume (It smells lovely, I'll be wearing it every day from now on).

My father game me money so that I can go back to Göteborg at the beginning of February for the international film festival which is held there each year. I've decided to see 4 movies so far, but I'll probably end up seeing more.

I promise to start updating more frequently now! So far I haven't got a job yet, and I still haven't signed up properly for the course I want to take, so there'll be plenty of time for blogging! (I haven't forgotten about the doll project)



T-shirts from Eva
Cat-figure and perfume

0 comments:

Post a Comment