Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Info Post



I'm jumping right on the bandwagon with every other blogger who has already posted these, because I really think UO's Spring 2010 catalog is just too pretty. Chances are I won't buy a single item because I just can't bring myself to spend money there sometimes, but I'll definitely look at it daily and imagine that the weather here is even half way as wonderful as it looks to be in these photos! I just can't wait to be able to wear little silk dresses with straw hats and socks with little delicate t-strap sandals...or maybe i'll dare to get myself those sky-high platform sandals that are popping up all over the place! Being 5" taller really would be wonderful, even if it is only for a couple months a year! It just wouldn't be responsible to buy them and wear them in Montreal snow...I'd just topple over into a snowbank and freeze to death!
Anyhow, I'll leave you with these images to warm you up, even though I'm sure you've all already seen them about a hundred times!






0 comments:

Post a Comment