Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 10, 2010

Info Post

I'm being especially quiet right now because I'm cleaning. And not just cleaning up -- I'm cleaning out. I'm prepping to move from my nice, large (and yet still quite cluttered) apartment to one that's maaaaybe a third of its size... which means it's finally time to assess my possessions, weed out what I don't actually need (um, 11 headbands, for starters) and start fresh with less. It has not, shall we say, been very fun -- going through every box, debating every book, trying to decode which packet of cords goes with which gadget. And I haven't even started on the closet yet. I predict serious separation anxiety ahead. Wish me luck.

So bear with me, and stay tuned for some exciting purging-related news (such as: it looks like there's going to be a Spinach Vintage pop-up shop very soon!).

Also: I was looking for some Martha Stewart-esque organizational pictures for this post when I stumbled upon the photo above. I couldn't resist.

{PS) I almost forgot! You can catch a look into my closet and read some of my very rambly thoughts on fashion over at my BYT profile for the Best Dressed List: DC. Also, be sure to check out interviews with some of the other winners and/or nominate anyone you thought got left off the list for the People's Choice category. OK, back to work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment