Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 25, 2010

Info Post
Yesterday was spent recovering from previous night's activities (Company exhibition was super! Saw loads of smiling faces that I've been missing on the east coast. I hope you enjoyed the show if you made it out!) and on the road to Arizona so I missed the opportunity to make this post on the proper date. That date being the celebration of birth of my beloved California companion and talented photographer Aimee Brodeur. Happy Birthday my beautiful friend, I hope it was a joyous occasion filled with delicious snacks, friends and possibly a bulldog puppy? I wish I could have been there to storm you with love and kisses! You've brought such joy to my life and I eagerly anticipate the day that sees us all in the same city again. You are an inspiration and a bright star. I wish you love, joy and many adventures in your new age!

I love you my Aimee.

we belong together

aimee2

aimee
(above two pictures taken by her talented love Michael, also pictured, poking her nose)

aimee4



11_12_09

(See Aimee's gorgeous photographs here.  Her photography is an adventure - a sumptuous feast for the eyes.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment