Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Info Post
I have mixed feelings these days. I'm extremely thankful for being able to study what I want, for being healthy and to love people and getting love back but at the same time I'm so frustrated to the people responsible for the financial crisis in Iceland. It's affecting everyone and affecting people that don't deserve it; old people, students...it is tough not to be sure if there will be money to pay for food the next day or not having money to pay rent...all because a few men got greedy in Iceland and wanted more and buying stuff for money that didn't exist (at least that's how I understand the situation).

The day today is a good day to remember all the good things we have and the most important; your family and health!


dream or awake

0 comments:

Post a Comment