Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Info Post

Did you see the brand-spanking-new issue of FW today? Can we just talk for a second how much I love these red Pura Lopez shoes? (Here the are in gorgeous, close-up form.) Because I really, really do.

On another note. This Friday! What are you doing at noon? Would you like to come and chat about fashion with me? I'll be hosting my first-ever FW online fash chat Friday at 12pm, answering any questions you might have about style conundrums, where to find any particular items, what to wear certain items with, or even just to talk about the stuff that makes us swoon. I'd love it to be as interactive as possible – and I'd really love it if we can get a good group to share about style. I've been saving some blog ideas and news to write about over there instead. Come over if you can. (Or read it later, if you're busy at noon.) Should be fun!

*You know I wouldn't unless I didn't think it would be a good, fashiony time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment