Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Info Post








I guess I was like 14 when I first heard of Matthew Williamson. I read an interview about him and his house somewhere and fell in love. Or maybe it was simple the fact he was rocking Swear-shoes a lot and at that time so did I, haha. Eitherway, since then my love for him never took a walk, but my love for his designs or choice to leave for Pucci are still no-where to be find.

But with his huge celeb-fans and many others, now that he left Pucci and is working on his own label again, I know great things will happen. So when finding out today he's the new name on the list to work with H&M, and doing an mens-collection for her awell, I got all smiling.

Surely its colour, surely he will be showing prints, and this all deff. is not me or working for me, I do believe something fucking awesome is going to pop-out and I'm pretty sure a lot of people have never really heard of him or know what kind of clothes he designs.

More to come, but for now, just a smile. Yet, he's very cute, maybe that helps aswell. Ha. x


photos: style.com - matthew williamson spring/summer 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment