Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 27, 2008

Info Post

I'm literally completely torn between devastated to be leaving and ecstatic to be coming home.

Mike and I checked into the airport hotel because we realized upon arrival that the Charles de Gaulle airport has got NOTHING on the Trudeau airport in Montreal.

The seats were metal and cold, there was no carpeting and there are creepy military men in camo walking around with machine guns.

So our plans to spend a nuit blanche giggling and reminscing over our trip were rained on. We've now rested up and gotten a real nights sleep and I'm feeling refreshed (not to mention showered) for my plane ride home. Better than my last groggy plane ride when the plan to sleep the whole way here was ruined by the sardine-can-esque flight we were on.


Anyhoo, I should get off this dang computer and go be with my man since this is the last day of the wonderful bubble we've been living in where we know only each other, have no jobs but tons of money and discover beautiful new parts of the world together each and every morning....


sigh.


on a happier note, I'LL SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment