Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 22, 2008

Info Post








CARRY ON CRUISING WITH DOLCE & GABBANA
Photography Josh Olins, Fashion Editor Katie Grand, who else, and Model Natasha Vojnovic.

In live, very Iggy Stardust in a way, but also, with knowing this is Dolce and Gabb, very fucking nice!


At Gatwick London I bought the latest POP as my flight had a delay. Do knowing it is their 20th Anniversary Issue, and the latest, also as Katie is starting a new one called LOVE, lala. Anyway I hate the fact POP is set to be gone, or at least for a short while. Also since POP is one of the few ones who put in whatever they like, they blend, they fit, they just do it.

Another thing, I havnt cried at going through this one, but I also bought the US Vogue with Reese on the cover and while reading her item and going through the CFDA, I cried, knowing this is what I want to do. Great stories with even better photos and love for whatever they labels, the people, the whatever.. they do. I heart this Issue a lot.

Plus, I'm getting fed up with the black and alien over the top look, all the magazines try to pull it off. Nah, it's nothing special anymore. I rather see more guys in skirts or rocking clutches. Not to mention some girls should shave off their hair, that would be refreshing for a change, any models? Ha. x

Oh and Alexander Wang, as one of my fav designers from the new gen around, congrats at winning the CFDA!


photos: tfs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment