Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 14, 2008

Info Post
I'm home visiting my family this weekend which means I'm sleeping in my old room again. Although "old" room might be wrong to call it since I've only been away for like 3 months. But you kind of see it in a new way now when you don't live there anymore, and my mother is doing her best to keep it as cozy as possible for when I'm back. I've lived in that room for the last 10 years so it sort of feels like a part of me now. Everything in that room has a story connected to me and my personality compared to the pale room I'm renting now (even though I've tried to bring some personal things there to make it feel more like home). So here it, my old room:


My electric Organ "Magnus" with a few of my deers on it and some old Videos from our childhood

Paintings made by my sister and all of my figures on a shelf above the desk


Warhol poster above my bed, pictures from movies and of friends, a cow-poster and some of black and white pictures I took last summer. Then we have my old bookshelf with all of my rare comicbooks and other figures and boxes and 3 cool photographs that I got from my boyfriend's family when i graduated high school.


Closeup on one of the Photographs and some comic-books by Daniel Ahlgren. Also my other desk and my old view fom the window. I still love my curtains and the bunny-lamp is the coolest

Finally we have me in the mirror and my Charles Burns picture that I got for my 17th birthday and random pictures above the desk

0 comments:

Post a Comment