Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 15, 2008

Info Post



It has been a while since I've posted a little something on this blog. Been having one extremely busy week, but everything is alright, feeling good and all, lala. So that's great! But besides everything that has happenedd, from Beyonce looking horrible in the latest V Magazine to the Rodarte Sisters winning the Swiss Award and whatever else.

MykroMag, which I will not say a lot about, is going really good. Two shoots in NYC this weekend, one in London, two interviews in Paris and ABC News is even filming one. A lot is happening, much is going on, but I'm smiling and may-be a little tired, but that's alright.

And now.. let's post a few blogs, ha. Or actually. I need a fucking birthday-look. Next friday, becoming 21, going to Roisin Murphy her concert, have a little drink, where I dunno, but afterwards and so on. I can't be blogging, I have to shop! Hello, have you seen what Roisin is wearing on her latest tour, pure fashion, shapes and style. I can't blog. No. Bye! x


photo: amanda de simone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment