Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 21, 2008

Info Post


Its almost six in the morning. As I just got home after a day of, work, being a little tired from London still and more. Also a day, today, or by now, yesterday, in which my 21st Birthday took place. Meaning a concert of Roisin Murphy and my own Bash at Supperclub here in Amsterdam!

For the last couple of years I havnt really had a birthday that included a party aswell. So having my friends there, my Mom and a couple of people I just know, was truly amazing. Also the awesome gifts, from the concert to photos and selfmadegifts to cookies and ones such as an iPod, my first BUTT and the terrific book by MMMargiela and a fucking Christopher Kane belt by Jan, not to forgot some personal things like travel-bookies, my own zazou and one of finally a jeu de boules set!

Anyway, at this very moment I think we should al celebrate you birthday, because in the end, you'll find out who you true friends are, the ones who will drop by. And others who will send you a textmassage or anything, probably not.

Oh well, to each and every single one of you, thank you soooo mucho. My grown-up life couldnt be starting any better! Off to bed now, will blog, finally, again tomorrow! x


UPDATE!





























Roisin her concert was great, however, with that voice, that style and that much experience and all, I know she could have done a better show, with better looks and more attitude. Or maybe I just say this because seeing her at a small venue as Paradiso this same year was way more mindblowing! And oh, my BdayBash, how much fun! I can't thank everyone more, also seeing the cake again, the people in black and white, the printed photos hanging there and whatever more. For once I felt really special again, I can almost cry. Ha.

Oh and and, special thanks to BIN, CLEO, MIKE and SUNNY for DJing lastnight! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment