Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 20, 2008

Info Post
hey!
Everything is going pretty well in London. I got a job which is just perfect because then I get paid in pounds! (the prize of a starbucks coffee is now around 430 isk, thats A LOT ) I will be working in a store called arrogant cat, it's a fashion store just a few metres from topshop on oxfordstreet, it's more elegant/posh clothing and has customers such as victoria beckham, lindsay lohan and alexa chung... Me and Elli are not coming home over christmas, because I need to work and the flights are too expensive! I might try to come in january or february. Egill (elli's dad ) is coming next week and my mom is hopefully going to come in december and I really look forward to see family members !


Here are some flower photos taken 8 years ago. I was always taking photos of flowers and I've usally thought they were pretty lame but now I really like them because they remind me of litlibær, my dad, elin and my brothers. It was from a mysterious film I developed this summer and the colors are just wonderful!

F1090017

F1090020

F1050022

F1050006

F1090002

F1050012

F1050007

F1050014

0 comments:

Post a Comment