Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 22, 2008

Info Post










After ages and ages, look what I just found! Probably a lot of you guys may have seen it already, downloaded it or anything, but for all of you guys, who just as myself havnt seen a thing yet, peek the first episode of Stylista, here above!

And click on the user to see three more episodes, yaaay! However knowing most of them know shit about fashion and I'm sure we can already pick the finalist ones lala sort of, oh well.. watch it, enjoy it. It's fucking Kate and Joe, and ofcourse Anne, but I more like and love Kate and Joe, duh! x


UPDATE!
I just watched five episodes and really, c'mon, this is no fucking fashion. Is this the ELLE US I know? Or I thought I knew? Is my love for Joe and Kate so false? Fake? Unreal? Because what I see in this fucking serie, is just horrible.

It's fun, but c'mon. I'm sure if you mention Alber Elbaz, Nicholas Ghesquiere, Riccardo Tisci or Stefano Pilati, just a few simple ones, maybe non of them may know who they are.

ELLE US just got down on my fav list, I was so in love with.. pff.. it's no fucking Devil Wears Prada, Tyra! x


source: youtube x newyorkhd

0 comments:

Post a Comment