Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, November 23, 2008

Info Post




I miss the blogging community, I wouldn't have said that I was addicted but I now fully appreciate how much just reading everyone's posts, leaving comments and writing/typing down my thoughts makes me feel as though I'm not alone. Or crazy. So thank you!

Just a short post because as always, I have no time for anything.

If I did have time, I'd watch the whole of Project Runway Season 5 on Youtube. One of my boyfriends band mates loves it and he said that Leanne reminds him of me. Possibly the biggest compliment of the summer.

I'd also be trying to thrift or hunt on etsy for some cute vintage bird pictures. It's funny because only five seconds ago, I was complaining about the rainbow lorikeets that populate our area and how noisy they are.
And finally, if I had more time, I'd get into a full on discussion about how the colour combinations in vintage film noir posters are awesome.
One of the reasons I'm so busy at the moment is because as well as finalising moving out, I'm attempting to organise my upcoming 21st. Which is a huge job. I made it difficult for myself when I threw out the idea of having a scavenger hunt ala Viva La Bam.

Any help on what you think would be some good tasks for a scavenger hunt would be appreciated. I think because you are all imaginative with outfits, you'll be able to come up with some great stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment