Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, November 1, 2008

Info Post








Influence by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen

This week the girls released their latest book, the one in which you find 20 people they grew up with, certain ones they got inspired by, which they interviewed for this book and wrote several items about, which the other of the twins re-did. I hope this sentence sort of makes sense, haha.

In the book, you'll find words from and about people such as Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin or Lauren Hutton. Also it shows the way these two gorgeous girls grew up knowing a lot, but mostly the glitz and glamour industry. And with a lot of love and hard work they recieve and bring, they also took their empire a little higher with this up and striking book.

Peta on the otherhand was very much against the book, however the protest they performed - don't think I dislike Peta now, do know I love fur aswell on the next hand - but.. with the mask-thingies and all, it was more a joke to me than a real protest.

Therefore, with my 21st Bday coming up the 21st of this month, November, and the love I have for these two amazing girls, you will find the book is on my list! Anyone? Ha. x


Ps. Anotherthing, Britney, don't know why I even talk about her, but she's wearing Rodarte on her latest Album Cover. Hello? Stylist? Fired! Okay, it doesn't look that bad, but with the dots and th layout thing and all, and.. it's Britney, and Rodarte and.. No! No, no no no no. I can't post the photos, I just can't, but google it. Please!


source: celebitchy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment