Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, April 10, 2010

Info Post

Wow! These are from the second issue of Grey Magazine, which I hadn't heard of until earlier this week when I saw it at MagNation. Unfortunately it was wrapped in plastic so I couldn't take a look inside, but I did some research/googled it and found out that it's Italian, comes out twice a year and is edited by Valentina Ilardi Martin. This from Mag Nation's website:

GREY is a coherent, consistent, and rigorous biannual hardcover fashion publication, free of gossip and superficiality.
GREY is timeless, akin to the old classics: each issue is a key cultural reference point to be re-visited.
GREY is wrapped in a melancholy that draws you in rather than pushes you away, warming you up instead of cooling down.
GREY reclaims the right of contemplation and intimate reflection.

Sounds like my type of magazine; I can't wait to see more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment