Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Info Post

There is still no internet at our place, and I don't think we'll be splurging for our own connection untill we move into our new place in July! The exciting news is that Mike and I will be moving in together for the very first time and we're both very excited!
Mike and I also have a little weekend getaway planned this weekend before he leaves for a long tour with his band around Europe. So we should get some good blog pictures finally!

I also wanted to say thank you all so, so much for all your super sweet comments about my Grandmother! She's doing really well, and as of tomorrow I'm going to have tons of free time to spend with her and the rest of my wonderful family too!
That picture up there is of her around my age.....and also a sneak peak at a project I've had some time to work on since losing my internet connection! But more on that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment