Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 15, 2010

Info Post
I've been having a difficult time lately with selling clothing. It's the line between being a "collector" and a "dealer" ... I feel like I go in waves between feeling happy to look for dresses for other gals - to just wanting to find things and tuck them away until ... a brick and mortar store? ... I turn into a senile old lady?

Right now I'm leaning towards 'collector'. It's hard to be at the fleas and antique stores and feel guilty for keeping something when I know I should be selling it... So... I think maybe it's come time to think about a real job again. Who knows, especially the what - and where ... but, I think I'm ready to start looking!

1 3 8 5


The dress above was supposed to make its way to etsy today. It has these beautiful chiffon sleeves and it reminds me so much of New York City - and Lyell... The only thing ... it's a short one, so off to the shop, right? But as I was about to take measurements I realized I could let the hem down and all problems would be fixed. So now I feel 1 part happy that this dress can stay with me and 1 part guilty that I have yet another thing that's fallen into the trap that is my closet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment